Residential HVAC Participating Contractors

The below information is for participating HVAC contractors only. For more information on how to become a participating HVAC contractor, visit the Clean Energy Ally Portal FAQ page or you call us at (808) 537-5577 (Oahu) or (877) 231-8222 (Neighbor Islands).

You may submit applications by email to us. Email the customer their copy when possible. If printing and mailing applications, please print 3 copies (Customer, Contractor and Hawai’i Energy).


Air Conditioner Tune-Up $75 INSTANT Rebate

Rebate is for up to two condensers per year and must be performed by a CEA.

AC Tune-Up Rebate Application

AC Tune-Up Rebate Fillable Application


Central Air Conditioner Retrofit $750 INSTANT Rebate

  • Old unit ≤ 13.0 SEER (Outdoor units)
  • New units ≥15.4 SEER (Indoor and Outdoor units)
  • Invoice showing both indoor and outdoor units.

Must get preapproval from Hawaii Energy.

CAC Retrofit Application

CAC Retrofit Fillable Application


Mini-Split VRF Air Conditioner LIMITED TIME: up to $350 INSTANT REBATE

CEA must ensure system installed meet both the mandatory cooling capacity (BTU) and Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) requirements and apply the appropriate the appropriate incentive as listed below:

Mini-Split VRF AC Rebate Application

Mini-Split VRF AC Rebate Fillable Application


Whole House Fan / Solar Attic Fan Up to $75 Rebate

Fans must be installed and operational to receive rebate.

Whole House Fan Rebate Application



As of April 29, 2022, all co-op advertising funds for the 2021-2022 Program Year have been expended. Please check out your Clean Energy Ally portal beginning July 1, 2022 for the latest information about co-op advertising.

In in the meantime, please contact Jacelyn Ho at if you have any questions about the co-op advertising offer for Clean Energy Allies.

Co-op Events Application Packet (funds still available)


Truck Magnets

All Clean Energy Ally vehicle magnets have been claimed for the 2021-2022 Program Year. Please check out your Clean Energy Ally portal beginning July 1, 2022 for the latest information about the Clean Energy Ally vehicle magnet offer. If you would like to get on a waitlist to receive a magnet, please contact Desiree Sumaoang at