Good healthcare is more important than ever as Hawai‘i’s population ages, and no one wants to see our kūpuna priced out of quality care. Yet the balance of keeping providers and patients happy and safe while sticking to a budget can be tricky.
Hawaii Energy can help you get the best of both, without sacrificing profit.
But you don't have to take our word for it.
Contact our Energy Advisors:
Kaiser Permanente Hawaii
Energy efficiency project will continue to be difficult to implement without a commitment from corporate. With Kaiser Permanente having an Environmental Stewardship Initiative, it was no surprise to see an increase in energy efficiency projects in Hawai‘i.
Reducing operating costs is a team effort, and together we can!
Could you use any of these at your site?
- A "check-up" of your buildings to identify big opportunities to reduce energy waste
- Explanation of assistance available to you, like rebates and discounted equipment
- “Lunch & Learn” presentations for your teams on what they can do to reduce energy waste at home and work
- One-to-one consultations on energy management
- Help with presenting plans to upper management
The Queen’s Medical Center
Annual Energy Savings: 1,497,472 kWh
Annual Savings: $312,672
Interior & Exterior Lighting Project
Annual Energy Savings: 768,062 kWh
Annual Savings: $174,830