Small Business Direct Install Lighting
Cut Your Energy Costs with a Low-Cost Lighting Retrofit.
Creating a profitable business begins with being efficient. Hawaii Energy is dedicated to helping your operations get as energy efficient as possible
For a limited time, your small businesses or restaurant can upgrade to energy-efficient lighting at a very low-cost through Hawaii Energy and our network of participating lighting contractors. Take the first step today!
Does Your Business Qualify?
- The electric utility billing rate schedule must be "G", or
- The small business is on a master-metered** electric utility account with a total space under 5,000 sq. ft., or
- A restaurant.
How Do I Start?
, the Contractor Will Take Three Steps:
- Assess - First, the contractor will visit your business for a free assessment of your existing lighting. The contractor will then provide a written contract for your review and signature, which will include provisions such as liability, insurance and warranty.
- Order - Once the assessment is complete, the contractor will order the correct energy-efficient lighting that will suit your aesthetic needs.
- Install - Your new lighting will be installed at your convenience.
Let Us Energize Your Small Business
We know you’ll be pleased with this unique opportunity to save money and energy. To learn more about this very low cost lighting retrofit project or for information about Hawaii Energy’s programs and offers, call us on Oahu at 839-8880 or toll-free at 1-877-231-8222 on the neighbor islands.
*A 1099 tax form will be issued for the lighting retrofit, which could be potentially taxable. Qualifications are subject to change as the program progresses.
**Master-metered businesses must receive sign-off from the utility account holder (typically found by contacting your building manager). Or call us for more info at 839-8880 (Oahu) or 1-877-231-8222 (toll-free).
Want to Become a Small Business Direct Install Lighting Contractor?
These Participating Contractors conduct work for our small business direct install lighting program, which provides small business and restaurants with low-cost lighting retrofits. For more information, contact Ed Ramos at (808) 848-8521 or email at .