Program Enhancements Revealed at the Annual SBDIL Contractor’s Meeting
Hawai‘i Energy’s annual meeting for the Small Business Direct Install Lighting (SBDIL) participating contractors on Friday, March 23, 2018 gathered participants from O‘ahu, Maui, and Big Island. Participating contractors conduct work for the SBDIL program which provides small businesses and restaurants with low-cost lighting retrofits. Contractors received updated program information, watched a series of training videos for the new AMPLIFY Responsive* platform, and even provided feedback toward a refreshed “SBDIL” name.
*AMPLIFY Responsive is a new enhanced application that can be used on mobile devices AND desktop. AMPLIFY Responsive is an upgrade to the latest technology, streamlines workflow, and provides more efficiencies for submittal and pre-approval processes.
- Amplify Training 1 of 5 - Accessing Amplify Responsive
- Amplify Training 2a of 5 - Creating a New Estimate
- Amplify Training 2b of 5 - Configuring Proposed Equipment
- Amplify Training 2c of 5 - Adding Hours of Operation
- Amplify Training 2d of 5 - Adding Photos & Documents to Estimate Details
- Amplify Training 2e of 5 - Adding Photos & Documents to Measures
- Amplify Training 3 of 5 - Summary & Apply Tabs
- Amplify Training 4 of 5 - Sign & Generate Documents
- Amplify Training 5 of 5 - W9 Forms & Information
About Hawaii Energy
Hawai‘i Energy helps island families and businesses make smart energy choices. Hawai‘i Energy encourages and rewards energy decisions that will allow our state to reach 100% clean energy faster and cheaper. To date, we have saved the people of Hawai‘i more than a billion dollars off their energy bills. Let Hawai‘i Energy be your trusted energy advisor to help save you money and protect what makes Hawai‘i so special. For more information, please visit hawaiienergy.com.
Marvin Buenconsejo, (808) 848-8567