Energy Insiders Rewards Program
Hawai‘i Energy launched the Energy Insider Rewards program on July 1, 2017 to recognize and reward Clean Energy Ally companies who frequently participate in the Hawai‘i Energy program. The current program applies to prescriptive and customized commercial projects completed during the program year July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020.
How does this work?
The Energy Insiders Rewards program rewards apply to the company. One company representative must sign up via the form below to in the Energy Insiders Rewards program. At the completion of ten (10) Hawai‘i Energy-approved projects, Clean Energy Ally companies are eligible to receive the following rewards:
- A $1,000 bonus incentive coupon to be applied toward a future project of your choice
- Special recognition in the Hawai’i Energy online vendor directory as a “Golden Pluggy” status
- A special feature spotlight on your company in the CEA newsletter
- Recognition at the Hawaii Energy Contractor Breakfast as a Clean Energy Insider Reward member
- Access to special networking events and promotional items from Hawai’i Energy
Terms and Conditions
The Energy Insiders Rewards program applies to prescriptive and customized commercial projects only and is subject to availability of funds. The Lighting Distributor Instant Rebate program projects, Energy Advantage program projects and Residential program projects are not eligible at this time. The Energy Insiders Rewards program is applicable to projects submitted during the current Program Year. The $1,000 bonus coupon is subject to availability of funds.
In order to be considered an eligible participant the Clean Energy Ally::
- Must complete and submit this application on behalf of their company
- Be a designated Clean Energy Ally in good standing on the date of the enrolment and remain in good standing throughout the current program year.
Reward Requirements: The following requirements must be met before a project can qualify for the rewards program:
- Rewards program applies to completed projects only. The rebate application (custom or prescriptive) must include all required documentation, information, signatures, W-9 tax form (current year), proof of purchase (e.g. invoices), product specification sheets and worksheets.
- Custom or prescriptive projects with multiple phases at the same customer site will only count as one project.
- Projects and paperwork must adhere to all Hawai‘i Energy program guidelines, requirements and rules.
- The Clean Energy Ally’s section must be completed in full (name and contact information) on the application.
- Any additional project information requested by an Energy Advisor must be provided within two (2) business days of the request.
- Incomplete applications are not eligible.