Energy Insiders Rewards Program
Hawai‘i Energy launched the Energy Insider Rewards program on July 1, 2017. The Energy Insiders Rewards program recognizes and rewards Clean Energy Ally companies who frequently participate in the Hawai‘i Energy program.
How does this work?
The Energy Insiders Rewards program rewards apply to the company. One company representative must sign up via the form below to enroll in the Energy Insiders rewards program. At the completion of ten (10) Hawai‘i Energy-approved projects, Clean Energy Ally companies are eligible to receive the following rewards:
- A $1,000 bonus incentive coupon to be applied toward a future project of your choice
- Special recongnition in the Hawai‘i Energy online vendor directory
- A one-minute video spotlight, produced by Hawai‘i Energy and shot on location at your business recognizing you as an Energy Insider awardee. You will receive a copy of the video and Hawai‘i Energy will distribute it through our social media channels and in the Clean Energy Ally monthly newsletter
- Lunch with a Hawai'i Energy team member!
Terms and Conditions
The Energy Insiders Rewards program applies to prescriptive and customized commercial projects only and is subject to availability of funds. The Lighting Distributor Instant Rebate program projects, Small Business Direct Install program projects and Residential program projects are not eligible at this time. The Energy Insiders Rewards program is applicable to projects submitted in PY17 only, from July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018. Projects submitted prior to July 1, 2017 or after June 30, 2018 will not count toward earning Rewards program benefits in the current year. Reward coupon valid through September 30, 2018. The $1,000 bonus coupon is subject to availability of funds.
In order to be considered an eligible participant the Clean Energy Ally:
- Must complete and submit this application on behalf of their company
- Be a designated Clean Energy Ally in good standing on the date of the enrollment and remain in good standing throughout the PY17 program year.
Reward Requirements: The following requirements must be met before a project can qualify for the rewards program:
- Rewards program applies to completed projects only. The rebate application (custom or prescriptive) must include all required documentation, information, signatures, W9, product spec sheets and worksheets.
- Custom or prescriptive projects with multiple phases at the same customer site will only count as one project.
- Projects and paperwork must adhere to all Hawai‘i Energy program guidelines, requirements and rules.
- The Clean Energy Ally’s section must be completed in full (name and contact information) on the application.
- Any additional project information requested by an Energy Advisor must be provided within two (2) business days of the request.
- Incomplete applications are not eligible.