Good healthcare is more important than ever as Hawaii’s population ages, and no one wants to see our kūpuna priced out of quality care. Yet the balance of keeping providers and patients happy and safe while sticking to a budget can be tricky.
Hawaii Energy can help you get the best of both, without sacrificing profit.
Contact our energy advisors:
Kaiser Permanente Hawaii
Thanks to Kaiser Permanente’s internal Environmental Stewardship Initiative, energy efficiency became a top priority at Kaiser locations in Hawaii, such as at their Waipi‘o location, where they reduced their energy bill by nearly $175,000 per year!
Reducing operating costs is a team effort, and together we can!
Could you use any of these at your site?
- A “check-up” of your buildings to identify big opportunities to reduce energy waste
- Explanation of assistance available to you, like rebates and discounted equipment
- “Lunch & Learn” presentations for your teams on what they can do to reduce energy waste at home and work
- One-to-one consultations on energy management
- Help with presenting plans to upper management
- The Queen’s Medical Center
Annual Energy Savings: 1,497,472 kWh
Annual Savings: $312,672
- Kaiser Waipio
Interior & Exterior Lighting Project
Annual Energy Savings: 768,062 kWh
Annual Savings: $174,830