Hawai‘i’s building managers have so much on their plates. With your ongoing list of maintenance, staffing and security tasks – energy costs may be just “one more thing” to worry about.
Your profits depend on low operating costs. By making smart investments, you'll keep your tenants happy, reduce your maintenance costs, and start to see more on your bottom line. Plus, our rebates make things easy to afford.
Could you use these?
- LED lighting
- Air conditioning
- Parking garage improvements
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Overall building check-up (audit)
Bank of Hawai‘i
"Whenever I do a project, I always look at streamlining the operations, and once piece of that is energy savings. So LEDs in our parking garage were a no-brainer.”
Is this you?
- CASH REBATES to offset your costs
- Discounted products from local distributors
- Option to pay over time rather than up front with low-or-no-interest.
- Technical guidance from our Energy Advisors
- Network of trusted, vetted contractors
- Training and certifications for staff at heavily subsidized rates
- Site walkthroughs to help you identify your biggest areas to save
- Connect you with network of trusted, vetted contractors
- Assistance with presentation points and data to help make your case
- Preparing multiple cost-conscious options so they can’t say no
- In-person, fun group workshops for employees and tenants to motivate & inspire change
- Proven tips to help you roll out new “green” initiatives and how to make them stick!
- Hawaiian Telcom
HVAC and Controls Optimization
Annual Energy Savings: 984,956 kWh
Annual Bill Savings: $194,000
- Bank of Hawaii
Kitchen Demand Ventilation Controls
Annual Energy Savings: 39,495 kWh
Annual Bill Savings: $7,781