Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
GREAT NEWS! WE’VE EXTENDED THIS REBATE THROUGH SEPTEMBER! *
There’s no better time than now to get EV ready!
We’ve partnered with Ulupono Initiative to offer you rebates for installing an EV charging station at your commercial workplace or multi-unit dwelling (e.g., condos, apartments, etc.).
- $5,000 per new dual-port Level 2 charging station installation
- $1,500 per upgrade from a single-port to dual-port Level 2 charging station
* Offer now extended through September 30, 2019 as we wait for approval from the Hawai`i Public Utilities Commission on our new programming. Limited time offer, first-come first-served basis. Expires on September 30, 2019 or while funding lasts. Installed stations must be Level 2, dual-port stations with network connectivity. Terms & conditions apply. See below for full details.
How Do I Start?
- Select a licensed contractor to help you. For convenience, we suggest choosing one of our approved Clean Energy Allies who are familiar with our rebate process.
- Assess: First, the contractor will visit your building to assess the site and its infrastructure. The contractor will then provide a proposal on the EV Charging Station installation at your site
- Order: Once the assessment is complete and you approve the project, the contractor will order the charging station that will suit your needs.
- Install: Your new EV Charging Station will be installed and you must submit all required documentation along with your incentive application to demonstrate completed installation by September 30, 2019.
Multi-Unit Dwelling Rebate
(e.g., Apartments and Condominiums)
Program Requirements and Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notification. Please refer to the website regularly for updates.