Energy Advantage Insider Rewards
The Energy Advantage Insider Rewards program recognizes and rewards Energy Advantage Participating Contractors for frequently participating in the Energy Advantage program.
At the completion of twenty-five (25) Energy Advantage-approved projects, you will be eligible to receive the following rewards:
- Recognition in the Hawaii Energy online vendor directory with a special Energy Advantage designation
- A special feature spotlight of your company in the Hawaii Energy Business newsletter
- Recognition as an Energy Advantage Insider Rewards member
- Special invitations and discounts to workshops and events
- An exclusive Energy Advantage Insider Rewards seal to show off your Rewards status
- *An opportunity to be a featured Ally in a customer “Success Story”
*Reward recipients are encouraged to inform Hawaii Energy of customers that would like to share their
Terms and Conditions
The Energy Advantage Insider Rewards program applies to Energy Advantage projects only. Projects not eligible for this program are:
- Prescriptive and customized commercial projects
- Distributor Instant Rebate program projects
- Residential Program projects
The Energy Advantage Insider Rewards program applies to projects submitted during the 2023-2024 Program Year. Rewards earned can be redeemed the following Program Year.
In order to be considered an eligible participant, the Clean Energy Ally:
- Be a designated Clean Energy Ally in good standing on the date of enrollment and remain in good standing throughout the current program year.
- Must be an approved Energy Advantage Participating Contractor in good standing to participate in the Energy Advantage Insider Rewards program.
- Must complete and submit the Energy Advantage Insider Rewards Program application on behalf of their company.
The following requirements must be met before a project can qualify for the rewards program:
- Rewards program applies to completed projects only. The Energy Advantage rebate must include all required documentation, including:
- Energy Advantage Application
- Project Commitment Letter
- Customer’s current year W-9 tax form
- Final invoice
- Energy Advantage projects with multiple phases at the same customer site will only count as one project
- Projects and paperwork must adhere to all Hawaii Energy program guidelines, requirements, and rules
- The Clean Energy Ally’s section must be completed in full (name and contact information) on the application
- Any additional project information requested by an Energy Advisor must be provided
- Incomplete applications are not eligible
Hawaii Energy reserves the right to modify the Energy Advantage Insider Rewards program and rules at any time.
Clean Energy Ally Contact:
Business Alliances Navigator