Become a Clean Energy Ally
If you provide energy-efficient products and services to business and residential utility customers of Hawai‘i, Honolulu, or Maui counties we invite you to become a registered ally.
Co-op Advertising Hawai‘i Energy’s co-op advertising program will pay a portion of your advertising cost and supply you with Hawai‘i Energy logos to use in your ad. Co-op advertising helps you promote your business and lets customers know that you are knowledgeable in the Hawai‘i Energy program incentive measures and application process.
Co-op Event funding Hawai‘i Energy’s co-op event funding can subsidize the cost of hosting a technical training, Hawai‘i Energy Program training or customer-focused event.
Clean Energy Allies
The Clean Energy Ally program is a network of contractors, architects, engineers, equipment vendors, distributors, manufacturers and retailers who provide energy-efficient products and services to residential and business electric ratepayers of Hawai‘i, Honolulu and Maui counties. Clean Energy Allies help us extend our reach by delivering energy-saving incentives.
All members of a project team are welcome including:
- Mechanical Contractors
- General Contractors
- Electrical Contractors
Why Become a Clean Energy Ally?
It’s FREE to become a Clean Energy Ally. Benefits include:
- Business Listing Searchable online vendor directory on the Hawai‘i Energy website.
- Educational Opportunities Professional sales training offered via online, on-demand videos and in-person workshops conducted by Mark Jewell.
- Promote your involvement Apply for financial assistance from Hawai‘i Energy through our co-op funding program which can subsidize events or advertising or both. Co-marketing your business with Hawai‘i Energy immediately lets your customers know that you are trained to help them identify incentives available through our suite of energy-saving programs.
- Technical Assistance Receive access to our energy experts for assistance on your project.
How Do I Become a Clean Energy Ally?
Four Easy Steps:
- STEP 1: Review the Eligibility Requirements.
- STEP 2: Create a Hawai‘i Energy account and verify your email address.
- STEP 3: Log in with your user name and password. Complete the online application, which captures business information for the online vendor directory.
- STEP 4: Complete the Hawai‘i Energy program orientation.